Kareena Kapoor Khan biography,wiki, boyfriend, affairs, movies,networth, songs,photos, career,
Kareena Kapoor is a beautiful, stunning Indian actress, Model, and Fashion Designer. She is also known as Kareena Kapoor Khan and mainly appears in Bollywood movies. Her debut movie was Refugee realized in the millennium year 2000. Kareena Kapoor Married to actor Saif Ali Khan on 16 October 2012.
Kareena Kapoor birthday,born place, Nick name
Kareena Kapoor Khan born on 21 September 1980 (Age: 40 Years, as in 2020) in Mumbai, Maharastra, India is an Indian actress who mainly appears in Hindi films. She is one of Bollywood’s most popular and highest-paid actresses. she is the daughter of actors Randhir Kapoor and Babita and the younger sister of actress Karisma Kapoor. She’s nickname Bebo.
Kareena Kapoor physical appearance, body shape, height weight, colour,
She is known for her eye-catching and stunning looks. She follows a strict diet to make her fit. She is approximately 5’ 4’’ tall and weighs around 55 kg. Her figure measurement is 34-26-35. She has hazel green eyes and dark brown hair.
Kareena Kapoor college, education, school
Schooling from Mumbai and Dehradun -Kareena Kapoor Khan started her studies at Jamnabai Narsee School in Mumbai. After this, to honor her mother’s wish, she took admission to Welham Girls School, Dehradun. Although later she admitted that she started liking it there. Faced difficulty in mathematics – Kareena Kapoor Khan has admitted in many of her interviews that she used to have a lot of problems in mathematics. Apart from this, her grades in other subjects have been quite good. After studying at Welham Girls School, Dehradun, she came back to Mumbai. Dropped out of college – Like many other Bollywood actresses, Kareena Kapoor too could not complete her college studies. Kareena has been in an environment of acting and films since the beginning.
That’s why her inclination was also on that side. After coming to Mumbai, Kareena studied commerce for two years at Mithibai College, Mumbai, however, she did not complete her studies. Went to America for studies – Kareena did not like studying but she never ran away from it. After Mithibai College, she did a three-month summer course in microcomputers at Harvard University in the US. After this, she developed an interest in law. For this, she took admission to Government Law College, Mumbai but again could not complete her degree.
Kareena Kapoor family, mother, Father,sister, brother, grandmother
Kareena Kapoor is the younger daughter of Randhir Kapoor and Babita. She has an elder sister named Karisma Kapoor. She is the paternal
granddaughter of actor and filmmaker Raj Kapoor, maternal granddaughter of actor Hari Shivdasani, and niece of actor Rishi Kapoor. Her father is Punjabi and on her mother is Sindhi and British.
Kareena Kapoor husband, boyfriend, son,sexlife, affairs,
She had an affair with Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan. She was also in a relationship with actor Shahid Kapoor for a few years. Kareena Kapoor Married to actor Saif Ali Khan on 16 October 2012. The couple has one son Taimur Ali Khan Pataudi, born on 20 December 2016. Kareena and Saif welcomed their second child, a baby boy on 21 February 2021. Kareena delivered the baby at Breach Candy Hospital.
. Father Name:- Randhir Kapoor (Actor)
• Mother Name:- Babita (Actress)
• Brother Name:- None
• Sister Name:- Karisma Kapoor (Actress)
• Husband Name:- Saif Ali Khan
• Affairs / Boyfriend:- Shahid Kapoor (Actor),
. Hrithik Roshan (Actor), Saif Ali Khan (Actor)
• Children Name:- Taimur Ali Khan Pataudi
Kareena Kapoor Bollywood, actress career,
She made her acting debut in 2000 with the film Refugee, in which she played the lead role of Nazneen/Naaz M. Ahmed. For that film, she received the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut. Before making her debut with the film Refugee (2000), she started shooting for the film Kaho Na Pyaar Hai (2000), but due to some misunderstandings, she left the film. During her acting career, she did numerous hit films like Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham… (2001), Dev (2004), Jab We Met (2007), Golmaal Returns (2008), 3 Idiots (2009), Golmaal 3 (2010), Bodyguard (2011), Talaash: The Answer Lies Within (2012), Dabangg 2 (2012), etc.She also made her appearance in some documentary films like Bollywood im Alpenrausch (2000), The Indian Food Wisdom and The Art of Eating Right (2013), and Bollywood And Beyond: A Century Of Indian Cinema
In addition to film acting, She also participates in stage shows, hosts a radio show and has contributed as a co-writer to three books: an autobiographical memoir and two nutrition guides. She has started her own line of clothing and cosmetics for women and has worked with UNICEF since 2014 to advocate for the education of girls and an increase in quality based education in India.
Kareena Kapoor networth,income,per movie charges,
Kareena Kapoor Net Worth is $60 Million (Rs. 440 crores). Monthly Income: 1 Crore + , per movie fee – approx 2-5 crore
Kareena Kapoor controversial Life and controversies –
- Once there was a catfight between her and Bipasha Basu on the set of the film Ajnabee (2001), and she took a dig publicly at her skin tone by calling her a “kali billi.”
- The controversial MMS of her and Shahid Kapoor having a steamy liplock went viral on media.
- She publicly made fun of Priyanka Chopra‘s accent. Priyanka later replied by saying that she got it from the same place that Saif got his from.
Kareena Kapoor’s awards, achivement,
- Filmfare Award for Best Actress 2008 · Jab We Met
- IIFA Award for Best Actress 2010, 2008 · 3 Idiots, Jab We Met
- Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut 2001 · Refugee
- Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress 2011 · We Are Family
- IIFA Award for Star Debut of the Year – Female 2001 · Refugee
- Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actress 2007, 2005 · Omkara, Dev
- Zee Cine Award for Best Actress – Viewers Choice 2008 · Jab We Met
- Filmfare Special Jury Award 2004 · Chameli
- Stardust Award for Actor of the Year – Female 2010, 2008 · Kurbaan, Jab We Met
- BIG Star Most Entertaining Actor in a Romantic Role – Female 2011 · Bodyguard
- Guild Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role 2008 · Jab We Met
- Bollywood Movie Award – Best Female Debut 2001 · Refugee
- IIFA Award for Style Diva of the Year 2004
- Bollywood Movie Award – Critics Award Female 2004 · Chameli
- Zee Cine Queen of Hearts Award 2002
- Zee Cine Award for Lux Face of the Year 2001 · Refugee
- Stardust Award for Style Icon of the Year – Female 2009
- BIG Star Most Entertaining On-Screen Couple 2011 · Bodyguard
- Airtel Super Star Romantic Jodi 2011 · Bodyguard
Kareena all best movies name list with role name and release year
- 2000 Refugee Nazneen “Naaz” Ahmed Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut
- 2001 Mujhe Kucch Kehna Hai Pooja Saxena Yaadein Isha Singh Puri ,[Ajnabee Priya Malhotra ,Aśoka Kaurwaki Nominated—Filmfare Award for Best Actress
- Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham… Pooja Sharma Nominated—Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress
- 2002 Mujhse Dosti Karoge! Tina Kapoor Jeena Sirf Merre Liye Pinky/Pooja[a]
- 2003 Talaash: The Hunt Begins… Tina Khushi Khushi “Lali” Singh ,Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon Sanjana ,LOC Kargil Simran
- 2004 Chameli Chameli Filmfare Special Performance Award ,Yuva Mira ,Dev Aaliya Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actress
- Also playback singer for song “Jab Nahin Aaye The Tum”
- Fida Neha Mehra
- Aitraaz Priya Saxena
- Hulchul Anjali Pathak
- 2005 Bewafaa Anjali
- Kyon Ki Dr. Tanvi Khurana
- Dosti: Friends Forever Anjali
- 2006 36 China Town Priya Singhania
- Chup Chup Ke Shruti Chauhan
- Omkara Dolly Mishra Filmfare Award for Best Actress (Critics)
- Nominated—Filmfare Award for Best Actress
- Don Kamini Cameo
- 2007 Kya Love Story Hai Herself Special appearance in song “It’s Rocking” 
- Jab We Met Geet Dhillon Filmfare Award for Best Actress
- 2008 Halla Bol Herself Special appearance
- Tashan Pooja Singh Also playback singer for “Pooja Ka Tashan”
- Roadside Romeo Laila (voice) Animated feature film
- Golmaal Returns Ekta
- 2009 Luck by Chance Herself Special appearance
- Billu Herself Special appearance in song “Marjaani”
- Kambakkht Ishq Simrita Rai[a]
- Main Aurr Mrs Khanna Raina Khanna
- Kurbaan Avantika Ahuja Nominated—Filmfare Award for Best Actress
- 3 Idiots Pia Sahastrabuddhe Nominated—Filmfare Award for Best Actress
- 2010 Milenge Milenge Priya
- We Are Family Shreya Arora Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress
- Golmaal 3 Daboo Nominated—Filmfare Award for Best Actress
- 2011 Bodyguard Divya
- Ra.One Sonia
- 2012 Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu Riana Braganza
- Agent Vinod Iram Parveen Bilal/Dr. Ruby Mendes[a]
- Rowdy Rathore — Special appearance in song “Chinta Ta”
- Heroine Mahi Arora Nominated—Filmfare Award for Best Actress
- Talaash: The Answer Lies Within Rosie/Simran
- Dabangg 2 — Special appearance in song “Fevicol Se”
- 2013 Bombay Talkies Herself Special appearance in song “Apna Bombay Talkies”
- Satyagraha Yasmin Ahmed
- Gori Tere Pyaar Mein! Dia Sharma
- 2014 Singham Returns Avni Kamat
- The Shaukeens Herself Cameo
- Happy Ending June Cameo
- 2015 Gabbar Is Back Sunaina Cameo
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan Rasika Pandey
- Brothers Mary Special appearance in song “Mera Naam Mary Hai”
- 2016 Ki & Ka Kia
- Udta Punjab Dr. Preet Sahni Nominated—Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress
- 2018 Veere Di Wedding Kalindi Puri
- 2019 Good Newwz Deepti Kashyap Nominated—Filmfare Award for Best Actress
- 2020 Angrezi Medium Naina Kohli
- 2022 Laal Singh Chaddha Rupa D’Souza
Kareena Kapoor’s documentary
- 2000 -Bollywood im Alpenrausch
- 2013 The Indian Food Wisdom and The Art of Eating Right ,
- 2015 Bollywood And Beyond: A Century Of Indian Cinema ,Girl Rising India – Woh Padhegi, Woh Udegi
Kareena Kapoor in television shows –
2012 Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Mahi Arora/Herself Episode 966 (To promote Heroine)
2012 Punar Vivah Mahi Arora Episode 154
2012 C.I.D. Herself Episode “Heroine Ka Khatra”
2018 Naagin 3 Kaalindi Special appearance
2019 Dance India Dance Battle Of The Champions Judge
2022 Spy Bahu Narrator (Voiceover) for first episode
Kareena Kapoor hobies,like,dislike, weakness
Awaara, Sangam,Bobby, Kal Aaj Aur Kal.
Master Of the Game’ by Sidney Sheldon
Chinese, Italian and Thai
Golden Dragon, Olive and Thai Pavilion
Favourite Holiday Spot
Goa and London
Nargis, of course, after Babita
“Rahe na rahe hum mehaka karenge…”
Horse-riding and cooking
Reading, swimming, eating and making friends
My 4th std. Desk partner while i was in School
My mom & sister
Likes: Love watching old movies like Breakfast At Tiffany’s, Cat On A Hot Tin Roof, Love Story and Ben Hur
Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan, and Abhishek Bachchan
Jeans and T-shirt (casuals) and ethnic Indian wear when it comes to formals
Black and Red
Hobbies: reading, swimming, eating and making friends
My sister and food
Life is full of tears and joy,so make the most of it-Believe in true love
Liars and Hypocrites
Frankness and Honesty
Kareena Kapoor best songs forever –
Mauja Hi Mauja
Tum Se Hi
Dil mera muft ka
Raat Ka Nasha
Aaoge Jab Tum
You Are My Soniya
Ye Ishq Hai
Aisa Lagta Hai
Deewana Hai Dekho
Bhage Re Mann
Kareena Kapoor on Instagram
Kareena Kapoor on Twitter
10 Intresting facts about Kareena Kapoor
- Her name “Kareena” was derived from the book Anna Karenina, which her mother read while she was pregnant with her
- She earned six Filmfare Awards
- In January 2014, Kapoor began working with UNICEF to advocate the education of girls and increase quality based education in India.
- She hosted a charity dinner to help raise awareness for the development of underprivileged kids, and launched the ‘Child Friendly School and Systems’ (CFSS) package.
- Kareena provided a voice-over for the documentary film Girl Rising: Woh Padhegi, Woh Udegi.
- She wrote an article published in The Times of India titled “Let’s save our newborn babies”
- She performed at a fundraiser for the World Youth Peace Summit in November 2003, and participated in a concert to raise money for victims of the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami.
- Kareena visited Indian jawans (troops) in Rajasthan, for a special Holi weekend episode of NDTV’s reality show Jai Jaw
- According to the source, she used the BMW 7 series and LX 470 cars.
- Her and Sahid Kapoor’s an MMS went viral, where they having a steamy liplock.
What is the net worth of Kareena Kapoor?
Kareena Kapoor’s total net worth is around $60 Million (Rs.440 Crores)
What is the age of Kareena Kapoor?
Currently Kareena Kapoor is 41 years old (21 September 1980).
Who is richer Saif or Kareena?
According to the report by Zoom TV, Kareena Kapoor has a net worth of Rs. 400 crores. Whereas, Saif Ali Khan’s net worth is estimated to be $150 million, which in Indian currency is approximately Rs. 1120 Crores.
Who is the husband of Kareena Kapoor?
Actor Saif Ali Khan is the husband of Kareena Kapoor. After marriage, she is known as Kareena Kapoor Khan.
Is Kareena Kapoor vegetarian?
No, Kareena Kapoor Khan is a non-vegetarian.
What is the relationship between Kareena Kapoor Khan and Sara Ali Khan?
Kareena Kapoor Khan is the step-mother of Sara Ali Khan.
5 Thoughts to “Kareena Kapoor Khan biography,wiki, boyfriend, affairs, movies,networth, songs,photos, career, facts”
Heey I knw thius is off topic buut I was wondering
if youu knew of any widgets I culd addd to my blog
thazt automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this ffor quite some tine aand was
hoping maybe youu woukd have sokme experienxe with something like this.
Please let me know if you run into anything. I trupy ejoy reading your boog andd I look forweard tto yoour new updates.
Nice i really enjoyed reading your blogs. Keep on posting. Thanks
The information shared is of top quality which has to get appreciated at all levels. Well doneâ€¦
The information shared is of top quality which has to get appreciated at all levels. Well doneâ€¦
Thank you for your support