Static trial of India’s first rapid train at Duhai depot
The dream of operating a rapid train in the country will soon come true. Static trial of rapid train was conducted at Duhai depot in Meerut on Sunday.
It was Maiden Run. According to officials of the National Capital Transport Region Corporation (NCRTC), the main trial is likely to be held in October in the presence of the Prime Minister and the Chief Minister.
According to officials of the National Capital Transport Region Corporation (NCRTC),
The rapid train running between Delhi and Meerut will cover the distance between the two cities in just 50 minutes. Rapid train work is going on fast in the areas of Meerut. There are plans to build three underground stations in Meerut.
The station construction work at Duhai depot is almost complete. Once the power lines and equipment are installed, the station will be ready for trial run by September. After Guldhar, Sahibabad the platform level post work has started at Meerut Road Tiraha station.
- Australia team for ICC World Cup 2023 | list of players, fixtures
- Indian Team for ICC World Cup 2023 | list of all players, fixtures
- A Glorious Journey: ODI Cricket World Cup Winners (1975-2023)
- National Hair Day – October 1, 2023, history, timeline, facts
- National Homemade Cookies Day – October 1, 2023, history significance why we celebrate